Today is the first of July! (or Shichigatsu in Japanese) This is so exciting, I’ve been waiting for these summer months all year! There are a ton of new bugs and fish to catch, I’ll list them all a little later on.
Today started out great! Curly’s house is gone. I am going to be putting down tiles where houses were from now on, so I don’t plant any important flowers over an area where a house might appear!
Since it’s the first of the month AND a Wednesday, of course I had to get on the bus to the city! First I went to visit Katrina for the Shaolin monthly charm:
“I have revealed for you a charm that increases the chances of finding lost goods… You must find a clover and hold it dearly… This is Shaolin’s July charm…”
Hmm. Well, at least it’s not THAT bad! Good luck finding a spare clover in my town though… lol!
The US DLC Ladder Glasses did NOT arrive. Nintendo really messed up this time! I can only hope we’ll still get a new item for Independence Day, on July 4th! I think I can speak for everyone in saying that America is very disappointed that our DLC never arrived. 😦
However, there’s plenty of bugs and fish to be found in June, so here’s a list of what to look for:
- Atlas beetle – night – palm trees
- Banded dragonfly – day – airborne
- Brown cicada – day – trees
- Cyclommatus – night – palm trees
- Dynastid beetle – night – trees
- Elephant beetle – night – palm trees
- Evening cicada – early AM & evening – trees
- Fruit beetle – all day – trees
- Giant beetle – early AM & late night – trees
- Golden stag – night – palm trees
- Grasshopper – afternoon – grass
- Hercules beetle – night – palm trees
- Jewel beetle – day – trees
- Longhorn beetle – late night – stumps
- Miyama stag – all day – trees
- Robust cicada – day – trees
- Saw stag beetle – all day – trees
- Scarab beetle – early AM & late night – trees
- Scorpion – night – ground
- Walker cicada – day – trees
- Walking leaf – day – ground
- Walking stick – early AM & evening – trees
I hope I didn’t leave anything out! There’s a TON of bugs to catch, so get out there! Plus you can get a tan when you’re out in the sun in Animal Crossing!
- Arapaima – night – rivers – huge
- Blue Marlin – all day – ocean – huge
- Napoleonfish – all day – ocean – huge
- Puffer fish – all day – ocean – sm/medium
- Sweetfish – all day – rivers – sm/medium
There’s not quite as many new fish, but those huge fish are worth at least 10,000 bells each so it’s definitely worth spending a day at the beach!