- STAY ON THE PATHS, AND NO RUNNING! There is a serious grass/snow disappearing issue in Shaolin caused by too much running around. This is the most important rule and I take it seriously. Do NOT step off the paths to pick fruit or inspect anything without permission!
- DO NOT CHOP DOWN ANY TREES!
- DO NOT PICK UP ANY FOSSILS, GYROIDS OR PITFALL SEEDS! I use them to line my paths and they took a LONG time to set up. If you need a certain fossil, please just ask me and I will find it for you. Do NOT take fossils, gyroids or pitfall seeds without asking!
- DO NOT TOUCH KING SQUIRT’S GOLD ROSE GARDEN!
- Feel free to pick weeds, fruit and flowers. Just not the gold roses. Or you will be EJECTED!!!
- Everything in the sections by the gate labeled “FREE” and “DLC” are free to take or catalog. If you need me to order something for you from my catalog, just let me know!
- Please leave a message on the bulletin board during your stay if you had fun!
Failure to follow the above rules could result in being ejected from Shaolin, or even de-friended depending on the situation. Please be courteous!
Shaolin is an Animal Crossing: City Folk town. Shaolin is located in the EASTERN Time Zone of the USA. It is inhabited by Squirt, Twinx, Dan and Deb, although I use Squirt most of the time because he was imported from my AC:WW DS game.
Shaolin Native Fruit: Apple – but you won’t find many in Shaolin. There is only one Apple tree in the whole town.
Other fruit in Shaolin: Peaches, Cherries, Pears, Oranges, Coconuts
Nook’s Shaolin Store: Nook ‘N Go